Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Santa didn't miss our house this year!! Addy was a very good girl this year. When she woke up the first thing she asked for was Elber the elf. She still ask till this day about him. She misses him so much. Addy woke up to find a John Deere Gator, easel, stocking stuffers and lots of goodies in her gator. We really enjoyed watching her this year because she was really into it.

Santa ate all the cookies, drank all the milk and even left bells off his sleigh!!

She loaded all her babies up and was ready for a ride!


She loves her easel so much!


she was so excited that Elber left her a gift. It was a big girl cup with an A on it.

playing go fishing with Nana & Pops
the Long family cousins

I would have to say her favorite gift! She loves her bounce house. we even have to blow it up in the garage so she can jump!!

Ready to go shopping with her babies

Rocking her babies to sleep

I have to say we all had a great Christmas and I hope all of you did to!! I was so excited to get a new camera so my pictures will be better on my blog!! Hope everyone has a great New Year!

No comments: