Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why So Young?

You always wonder why do the young ones always go so fast. It just don't seem right to me. I lost my 21year old cousin to cancer 2 months ago and now another cousin at 23.


We stayed home on New Years Eve night because the night before my little cousin lost his life. You always dread the late night calls you get while you are sleeping. Our phone rang at 2am on December 31st at it was my mom telling me that my little cousin had been killed. He was only 23 years old and full of life! He was at a concert and another guy pulled a knife and took his life. Ashley was a handsome man and always lived life to the fullest. He always took up for everyone and was every ones friends. Whatever you needed he was always there for you. The service was beautiful and the Marines did such a great job. William Ashley Domino you will be missed so much

No comments: