Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stock Show 2nd weekend

Well we survived our 2nd weekend of the stock show and we are headed back again this weekend. We drove to Ft Worth on Friday night stopping at the Bass Pro Shop to eat some really good seafood. She loved seeing the deer, bears, fish, raccoons and all the other wild animals. All except the skunk that was in the tent. I don't blame her I didn't like getting to close to that either. The food was delicious and I would recommend anyone going there to eat. At the stock show she loves seeing the animals and going to get chocolate milk from Elsie. This photo was priceless. I know you cant tell but Addy actually ate her first sandwich here at the show. I have tried several times to get her to eat one but she will have nothing to do with it. I know you are saying you at the fair eat all the bad food there for you but that cost way to much money!! My mom fixed her a sandwich and I knew she would not eat it. Well she proved me wrong. I had to put a chip inside the bread and she went to town. Not only did she eat one but TWO that day!!!Of course we had to go swimming. This was it was just us girls!!! Me, Addy and Nana had a blast in the pool and the hot tub. It was so cute when the older girls got in the hot tub she acted so much older.And yes she loves her new cowboy boots as you can tell. She wore them both days we were there.
Of course we had to stop at the Crackle Barrel to eat on the way home. Who can pass up some good dumplings and home cooking. We also shared some Coca Cola Cake with ice cream. YYUUUMMMMYYYY is all I can say. We promised Addy if she would eat good she could get a prize. She has not been eating the best lately so you have to do what you have to do. Well she chose pop rocks and had a blast eating them all the way home. As you can tell she had them all over her face!!

No comments: