Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Date Night

I forgot to blog about our date night Friday night. Addy, Jeremy, me, and my parents all went to eat at El Chico's on Friday night. (we also went on Thursday night to eat with Kerri and the kids) What can I say when you ask Addy "Where do you want to go eat?" She always says Chico's!! So after dinner my parents wanted Addy to stay with them since they are out of town all this week in Missouri. So we had 2 hrs to waste before we headed to the movies. We have not been to the movies since before Addy was born. Wow that has been a long time. So we walked around in Staples and Wal Mart then went to the movies. Let me tell you if you have not seen Blind Side you need to go now. I had tears in my eyes it was so good. I can't wait to see it again!


No comments: