Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving!




I was so glad to be off for 4 days at Thanksgiving. I really need a break. I didn't have to cook this year but I decided to cook a something to take to my parents and in-laws. All I can say is I wish I had a camera. I started off making a caramel pie which I couldn't wait to eat it has been so long since I have had one. Well for some reason the milk did not carmalize and so in the trash that went. So off to something easy a pecan pie. I let Addy make this pie all by herself and she did a really good job!! Which I do not eat but it turned out great! I then decided I was going to make some fudge. Well, lets just said you would have had to drink it with a straw it was so runny. I even left it out all day and it still didn't harden. So much for that! Plus while I was making the fudge I poured sugar all over the pecan pie. I felt bad I didn't take anything to my in-laws but I did take the pie to my parents.

Addy's Pecan Pie






sweet cousins - Tyler-Addy-Me and Cutter



Man I really miss my camera!

No comments: