Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve night we go spend the evening with my mom's side of the family. This year we went to my Aunt Darla's house. We all enjoyed spending time with family and seeing everyone open their gifts. We enjoyed some good chili, finger foods and way to many sweets.

I would have to say my sweet baby girl looks so cute in this picture with one of her new babies.
Opening many of her cute gifts!! She loves clothes


beautiful cousins Addy, Ashlie and Kayci



Motorcycle Ready!!! She looks so cute in her leather Harley jacket from Aunt Sheri, Uncle Barney and Ashlie



Getting milk and cookies ready for Santa to come

hoping Santa would come with many toys!!! He got several cookies, milk and cheese for the reindeer. We forgot to get carrots so I hope they liked cheese!!






No comments: