Friday, December 18, 2009

CHRISTMAS PROGRAM

Last night was Addy's Christmas program at her school. She had to dress up as an animal. I really wanted her to be a pig but she only wanted to be a kitty cat! I have to say she was the cutest there and make a great kitty cat. Addy was quite a ham during the show. She was waving, blowing kisses, climbing the fence and making sure everyone knew she was there. She did a great job last night. We were all so proud of her!!

Addy and her best friend the bunny Claire

As we were laying in bed last night I told Addy how proud I was of her and that she did a great a job. She said well thanks mom!!!

This morning as we were getting ready and doing her hair she looked in the mirror and said I am so pretty. I said no you are gorgeous! She said OK then I'm gorgeous! She is such a mess. I don't know where she gets it from.

No comments: