Thursday, December 3, 2009

Crazy month

Wow I feel like I have not been on here in forever. These past couple of weeks have been crazy for us. Since we got back from Vegas we have been gone ever since on the road. The two weekends after Vegas we headed to Oklahoma City to work a show for work. The weather was so cold most of the time there but we made the best of it. We worked the show during the day and then headed back to the hotel for some swimming. Addy enjoyed shopping with my mom and getting to go to Build A Bear where she built a Frosty the Snowman and a Kitty Cat named "lulu". I have no pictures because I have no camera. I broke our camera when we were getting off the flight from Vegas. I will have to get my moms camera to get some on here.
During the week we got back my friend Chrsity hosted Bunco night at her house. The theme was camo and we had a blast. This was my first time to play but I caught on very quick. Even though I didn't win anything I still had fun. December is at my house and we are having a Ugly Christmas sweater theme. I can't wait to see what everyone wears.

No comments: