Thursday, January 27, 2011

We Love Girl Nights!!!

Last night me and Addy had a girl night!!! I was setting in her room and she gets in her closet and tells me not to turn around she has a surprise. Then after a few minutes she said ok turn around and this is what I see....

she dressed up as a princess ready for the ball!! I love when she gets dressed because it don't happen very often. Don't get me wrong she loves to dress cute everyday for school and picks her own outfits daily. She even tells me and her daddy what looks good and don't. She don't play dress up much because she is such a tom boy and rather be outside playing.

After dress up it was time for a game of Candy Land. We play this game a couple of times each night before. Notice she still has her shoes on!!!Once was not enough last night so we played again. Well of course she always wins!!!

We love our girl nights and get so excited when we get to have them. We love you daddy but Girls Just Want to Have Fun!!!!!!!

No comments: