Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Eve!!!

With being out for almost 3 weeks due to the holidays and snow I am so far behind on blogging. I am really going to try and get caught up and do a better job this year. This year at Christmas Eve we went to my aunt's house to celebrate! We enjoyed a great steak dinner provided my dad with all the sides and tons of desserts. Addy was so excited to start opening gifts! She got some really cute clothes, gift cards, toys and money!! A very cute scarf and dress that her BFF (cousin Ashlie) gave her!!

I wanted a family photo so we took this quick one. Addy was still excited and tired that she could of cared less about the photo.

Then it was home to get ready for bed because Santa was coming!! We did our traditional gingerbread train again this year. I thought I had photos of us making it but they may be on my old camera. See Jeremy had to go and buy us a new camera on Christmas Eve because some sweet little girl dropped mine the night before and broke it. Thank honey for the unexpected Christmas gift.


Then it was time to put our milk and cookies for Santa and cake balls for the reindeer.


Now it is time for bed. Nana Pops got her a new bedroom suite for Christmas. She was so excited to start sleeping it for the first time. Addy is being a good big sister and letting baby brother have her bed!!!

No comments: