Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby Update and Addy!!!

I went to the dr yesterday morning and took my wonderful glucose test! It was really hard drinking that "fruit juice" and took me a little longer then it should have. I finally got it down while taking Addy to school. They took my blood and I got to hear my sweet baby boys heartbeat. It was very strong and everything sounded good. Now I start going every two weeks. I can't believe I am already at this point. It seems like it has went by so fast this time. The next couple of months are going to be so busy with us at home, work, dance, etc that I know it will fly by. We will spend several days in Ft Worth working, I have wonderful friends giving me a baby shower, Addy learning her dance recital routine and the Father/Daughter dance! Wow I am wore out already!

Addy had an appointment yesterday afternoon with an ear/nose/throat doctor. A couple of weeks ago she had a bad case of strep throat so Dr Stagg wanted us to see someone about getting her tonsils and adenoid taken out. After setting in the waiting room for 1hour and 20mins we finally got to go back to see the dr. He was great with Addy and she thought he was funny. My prayers were answered and he don't want to take anything out. He didn't think that things were bad enough yet for it to be done. We were so lucky and glad that he said that!!

No comments: