Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sneak Peak!!

I wanted to share a little sneak peak of the babies room! It is all starting to come together with time. I do have the bedding and a few decorations! This was the same crib that Addy had. He already has several clothes thanks to my family for the Christmas gifts and my friend Rheagan for the hand me downs.This is the art above his wall. I'm not sure why my camera made this look odd with the lines. This is the start of the wall above his dresser/changing table! I can't wait for everything to be complete!!! I will show more pictures as I continue to get things done.
I did get registered also!! It was a little different this time registering for a boy instead of a girl. I hope I remembered everything which luckily I still have several things from when Addy was little. We are all so excited around the house for him to be here. I go tomorrow to the dr so I will have an update then!!!!

No comments: