Friday, January 21, 2011

BABY UPDATE 30 WEEKS!!

I went to the dr yesterday for my 30 week check up!! Everything looked great and the baby is growing wonderfully. He is already head down and weighs 3lb 7ozs. We have set the date for March 25th for him to arrive!! We are so excited for him to be here! He was just a moving around kicking and opening his mouth the whole time I was there. He is definitely going to keep me on my toes just like Addy does. They both moved so much in my belly. Addy went with us and she was so excited to get to see her little brother. She just carried the pictures around to show everyone. He took my blood while I was there also and now I am anemic. Great I get to start taking iron pills twice a day now until the final day. Which is fine I will do whatever it takes for a healthy baby. I go back in two weeks for another check up. I can't believe in just nine weeks we have a new baby in our home!! We are so blessed!!

No comments: