Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby Update & Ft Worth

I went back to the Dr this morning for my check-up. His heartbeat was strong and everything looked great! I have been worried about the swelling and back pains. He told me I just needed to eat more protein and calcium. So he started me on some calcium pills twice day and more rest. If you know what foods are best for protein please let me know. I was really worried he was going to put me on bed rest but my prayers got answered and he didn't. I was told just to lay down 15-30mins during lunch on my left side and do the same thing when I get home in the afternoons. Everything is still scheduled for March 25Th!!
I'm really looking forwarded to my weekend in trying to finish his room as much as possible before my shower next weekend!

We went to Ft Worth last weekend again for work. It was not much a weekend for us. Addy's poor adenoids are swollen again and I got sick with flu like symptoms. It's not much fun staying horded in a hotel feeling bad. We did get a little shopping done while we were out running errands for the guys. Actually Addy got a lot of shopping done. It actually broke mine and my mom's heart because she wanted to go in the dressing room by herself and try on the clothes. She did a good job all by herself but it means she is growing up way to fast. She got so many clothes I wish I had a picture of everything in piles. She also got a new dress up outfit. She is now Tinkerbell but without the wings lol!!She loved going around and seeing all the animals at the stock show. She Thought it was so funny to see all the baby pigs drinking milk from the momma.She also found a horse that she thinks she needs for her birthday. We did get our annual goat picture taken but I have not got them scanned yet.Plus why we were out shopping at the Gap she wanted her picture taken with this guy!

No comments: