Wednesday, February 23, 2011

PBR-Arlington



This past weekend we went to the Cowboy Stadium in Arlington for the PBR! We went down Friday night to eat at Joe's Crab Shack. This is the first time I have had seafood since before I got pregnant. I always scared to eat it but the dr said it was ok to have crawfish. We got up the next morning so Miss Addy could swim. We actually stopped by the pool after breakfast and before changing into her swimsuit. Well she got it the hot tub anyway and took Nana in with her. Yes they were both in their pj's still. LOL We went out to the fan zone for a while, then grabbed a bite to eat at Hooter's. They have the best burgers!! Then I had to go back to work. The bull riding kicked off with Toby Keith in concert. He played for an hour and Addy slept through the whole concert! don't ask me how because it was so loud but she did. Once he was finished playing she was awake for the rest of the night. When I say the rest of the night I mean until 1:30 am!! Thank goodness she stayed with my parents in their room! Addy and her sweet baby Collier at Joe's!

No comments: