Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Shower

Last Saturday on the 12th I had 8 awesome woman give me a baby shower!! Everything turned out great and I got several wonderful gifts.The diaper cake was so cute! It matched his room just perfect!! Also the cookies were to die for. I don't think anyone there could stop eating them they were so good!!Of course the first person to get a gift was Big Sister. I got her a new stroller so she could carry her babies around.


Then it was time for mommy's gift. I got so many wonderful things that I can really use. The hostess got me a car seat!! My parents got me a sit-n-stand, a nap nanny and many other wonderful things. I love more getting diapers, wipes, lotions, etc because those are things I can really use.


The night before my parents came over to help me finish the room! I had no plans for it to look like this but now I am happy with it. thanks mom for helping getting it done and a little stress taking off of me. I for some reason was really stressing about his room being done before the shower.












Now we only a few more weeks to go and I am counting them down by the day. March 25th is the big day! I went back to the dr last Thursday and everything was great. Kiptyn had a very strong heartbeat. The dr could tell he was very active because the beat was extremly strong. We have scheduled the day for March 25th at 5:30am! Again thank you Ashlie, Rheagan, Katie, Leigh, Tammy, Pam, Geri Ann, & Sara for a wonderful baby shower!!


No comments: