Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2nd Snow Day

On February 3rd we spent the night with my parents because Jeremy was out of town in Ft Worth working. We knew it might snow a little and school might start late but that was fine. I got a text a little after 5am saying that school was canceled. I thought really why I better look outside. Wow I could not believe what I was seeing. You could not even see the streets, curbs or anything. It was more snow I think then we got the last time. We ended up getting 7 inches in all. Unfortunately we had to drive home in the mess. We could not even make it up one small hill leaving my parents due to the ice. We did make it home safe and stayed in all day!!Luckily Pops came over to play in the snow a little. I'm not much on cold weather and being 9 months pregnant I don't need to take the chance of falling outside.After her and Pops played for a little while, built a snow wall (because the snow would not stick to well yet to build a snowman like she wanted) they gathered snow and we made snow ice cream. It was so yummy that Miss Addy didn't want to share any with mommy!!





I just can't get over how much snow we have got 2011 because I never remember it doing this when I was little.

We also had another snow/ice day on the 9th but I didn't get any pics because we are all over the snow and ice. We are ready for it to warm up and be spring time. We got to stay home another day which was really nice for us! Me and Addy had a girl day of making cake balls.

No comments: