Thursday, August 6, 2009

Potty Time!!!

Well, last Saturday Addy stayed with my mom while I had to do inventory here at work. She told my mom out of the blue that she needed to go potty. We have been talking about it but not pushing it. So we had her in big girl panties all weekend with no accidents. She even does great at school with it. The teachers are really working with her and I am so excited. She has been doing really great!! Last night we went to Wal-Mart and of all places she said daddy I need to potty. So he come to get me and she said no daddy take me. I was going crazy public bathroom and the mens. Jeremy said he didn't let her sit down or touch anything. I am so glad she told us. When she does go at home we do a funny dance and song. Then now she understands when she goes potty she gets a sucker at home. she will start yelling sucker sucker!!!!

No comments: