Monday, August 31, 2009

Pancakes-Ducks and Fish

This past weekend we had a great weekend. I really have been craving pancakes for the past several weeks. So Friday night we went to I-Hop with my parents. I enjoyed a yummy shortstack with some hashbrowns!!! After we all enjoyed our meal we went out back to feed the ducks. Addy loved chasing them and throwing them food. They will just eat right out of your hand.

On Saturday night we went with my parents again to Vaughn's Catfish out on the lake. I think I ate way to much. Since my mom and Addy were done eating they took a walk down to the lake while we finished eating. I found these pictures on my camera this morning. I took some more when I got home that night also. I can't believe how old she looks in these pictures. She is growing up way to fast on me.






No comments: