Monday, August 10, 2009

Golf-Party-Fishing

This past weekend we had a blast. We started off Friday night with a friendly game of golf. Me and Addy drove looking for balls while Jeremy, my dad and my cousin played golf. Addy loves looking for balls and animals. We love to find the rabbits and beavers. she always says she is looking for snakes but luckily she has not seen one with me. She got to hit the ball a couple of times but she will only hit it off the T. Plus we don't miss a water jug. We have to stop at every water cooler so she can get herself and everyone else a drink. Also thanks to Nana for walking and meeting us to give us some yummy cookies with green icing.


On Saturday we had a quite morning at home while daddy went to play in a golf tournament. She was great for me and took an early nap. I had to wake her up so she could go to her boyfriend Court's 2nd birthday party! He was having a swimming party and she could not wait to go. Today is actually Court's birthday so Happy Birthday Courtlynn maples.

I don't know where she got it but when we were leaving the party she told me she was going fishing. She was all about. So I met my parents and they took her home so I could go find some bait. She was so excited and couldn't wait until the fish come. She caught the first fish but she didn't like it. She really didn't like the worms. Which I dont touch the worms or fish either. That is what Jeremy and Pops was for. After she caught her fish she was done and just wanted to play. I actually caught 2 fish and my mom caught one but it was the biggest.











1 comment:

Heather Patterson said...

She is just toooo cute Mitzi! I know your days are never dull when she's around!