Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School




Monday was Addy's first day back at TLC. She went there last year and all summer but this year seemed different. I guess just thinking that is growing up way to fast. She is such a smart young lady and remembers everything. When she does her ABC puzzles she knows what every letter stands for even O for Octopus, J for Jump rope and on and on. She was not ready to go back to school and I wasn't ready for her to go back either. I would love to stay at home with her everyday. I feel for all the parents who sent their kids off to big school because I know that time is coming way too soon. She had a good day back doing great on the potty with no accidents. As soon as we got home she hit her snack cabinet for a fruit roll up. I said Addy did they not feed you at school today and she "Uh Oooohhhh Nnnooooo!" I knew Miss Ashley and Miss Niki took great care of her. I love both of her teachers and I know she will learn so much this year with them.

No comments: