Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jefferson train Ride

After the baby shower on Saturday me and my parents took Addy to Jefferson to ride the train. She loved Jefferson just as much as I do. We went and got our tickets for the train and then hit the streets. She enjoyed looking in all the stores and especially the Old General Store. They have so many neat old things in there. The train ride was nice and cool except for the mosquitos. I got a little nervous in the end when they told me there really were alligators out there in the water. After the ride we went to eat at the Hamburger store. Their burgers are so good and the pie is awesome!!!!


fake alligator head

showing the man behind us her boyfriend Court

Addy with Nana and Pops



Being silly with pops
Showing us her dollar she put on the wall

This pie is awesome

eating a pixi stick for the first time

Ready to ride the train









No comments: