Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vegas cont...



I forgot to post that the Monday we were in Vegas was also mine and Jeremy's 7th wedding anniversary. He had to work setting the booth up and us girls went shopping. Also that morning was the first time I felt the baby with my hand on my belly. I had been feeling him inside but not with my hand. Also Addy was able to fill him.




On Tuesday we headed out shopping again. As you can see we had to stop back by the pool again. The water was so cold but it didn't stop her one bit getting in.We headed to MGM to see the Lions!! They were out and up close so we could see them. She was so excited to see because that is all she talked about the week before.We then had lunch at the wonderful and fun Rainforest Cafe. For some reason my camera was blurry all inside. We loved seeing all the animals, rainstorm and great food. She was so tired after all this we went and took a nap.
On Wednesday the booth opened so I had to work. Mom and Addy stayed close by since they come out to visit and then we had the bull riding that night. Plus it was raining!!! Addy loves the PBR and cheering for her favorite riders. After the bull riding we went back out to the booth and she was dancing the night away!!!

No comments: