Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Party!!

Yesterday was Addy's class Thanksgiving party!!! They made these cute little turkey hats to wear and had several great snacks!!
I love going to go to her parties and see all of friends have so much. We are blessed to have such a wonderful teacher Miss Cindy who takes of our sweet little girl. She loves Miss Cindy and school so much!!

I always love getting to see the work they have done in class. I was really excited to see that she was thankful for mommy and daddy. I had just asked her the night before what she was thankful for and she told me God!!
Again thank you Kindlelight and Miss Cindy for allowing our children to have such wonderful parties. We are so blessed to have you watch over and teach Addy each day of the week.





No comments: