Thursday, November 11, 2010

20 week baby update!!!

Well I am half way there!! We went to the dr yesterday and everything looked great! Addyson went with us for the first time and was so excited. She helped the nurse do my hemoglobin test and wanted to know what everything in the room was. We are 100% for sure having a little boy!! Her facial expressions and questions were so exciting. The baby waved at her, opened his mouth and stuck out this tongue. She thought it was so funny. She really enjoyed seeing me get a shot. She can’t wait to go back!! The baby is weighing 12oz’s right and my due date is showing March 29th. He is a little head of schedule but everything is great with him and me!! We all ready for our baby boy to get here because we know he will have a great BIG sister!!!

1 comment:

Tasa said...

Great news, Mitzi! What an exciting time! My dd is 3/23/11 so our babies will be the same age. Mine will prob come a little early, though. Congrats on a great report!