Friday, October 9, 2009

Texas Teams!

This week on Kelly's Korner blog it is show us your favorite sports team! Well, I have always been an Aggie but Jeremy is far from it. So therefore he is a Texas Longhorn fan. For some reason I coming around slowly to being one also. I hated dressing Addyson is Texas colors but she too loves some Hook 'Em Horns. As you can see we started her off early. Everytime we some something with Longhorns on it she will yell "Hook 'Em Horns!!" I hate I don't have any recent pics but I am going to take some this weekend when they play

We really love our Dallas Cowboys too. This is about the only professional team that I watch. Even though our quarter back is not doing the greatest we still love and support our Romo! Go Romo Go Romo Go!!! she has her game face on


Future Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader!!!



1 comment:

Bernie said...

Hi,

I posted about the Longhorns today too! Those are cute pitures.

Warmly,

Bernie