Wednesday, October 7, 2009

More Fair Time!!!

This past Saturday was the last day of our local county fair! thank goodness it only comes once a year! As you can see we spend lots of time in the petting. Addy got really brave on Saturday and decided to ride the rides. We started off with carousel, then the Flintstone cars 2 times in a row, and then finally the dragon! We didn't know what to think about this is first because it went up and downs and the turns were a little fast for her. Then Jeremy tells us we should go through the mirror class booth. Well let me just tell you that is the last time. It really does get confusing in there and then you have to go down the slide to come out. I really think they put something on the slide to make it so slick. I tried holding on because I knew it was going fast. I had Addy in one hand, and camera in the other and went. Everyone got a kick out of me because I come down on back, leg hanging off, etc. I kept telling them my knee hurt and guess what I have no skin on my knee now. After that we headed to play games and more rides. Addy then decided she was going to ride with her Pops which you can see he was on the Harley. We don't let her ride but maybe a 5 feet and barely going. She loves riding the bike and thinks she is a big girl. She asked us everyday "Where the fair go?" She can't wait until next year ! Enjoy the pics!!!

No comments: