Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Date Night

On Saturday night me and Jeremy had a little date night. We took Addy to eat at Applebee's and she ate a whole bowl of Cole slaw. I don't know where she gets her eating habits from but it's not me. After we ate Miss Ashley (her teacher from school) was nice to come and set with Addy while me and Jeremy went to a karaoke party. Neither one of us sing but I am a good back up dancer. Not many people there could sing but we all have a blast trying and dancing.
singing Brick House

we had to sing a little Tina Turner "Proud Mary"

Robbie & my mom looking for the right song

the best dancers there





Once we got home of course Addy was still awake and going strong. I believe her and Miss Ashley had a great time. This is what she was wearing when we got there and she would not take it off. so therefore she slept in it all night long. Addy loves her tutu's!


No comments: