Thursday, May 21, 2009

What a week and weekend

On Saturday we had the Moonlight Jubilee in town. I was over the motorcycle poker run which turned out great. We spent all day there and Addy enjoyed playing so much. After Addy woke up from her nap on Sunday all she wanted to do was lay around. So not like her since she is always running around and can never set still. We took her temp and it was 101. I knew my baby girl was sick. We went to the dr on Monday morning and goodness she had strep throat. She has never had any big sickness like this. So we had to get blood drawn and a shot. Jeremy and I both took turns staying at home and working for two days. We all got back to normal on Wednesday. Which Addy is not real happy about going back to school. I don't blame her I didn't want to go back to work either.

When I picked her up from school yesterday I asked her where she wanted to go after we left the Chamber. Of course she wanted to go to McDonalds. She can spot a McDonalds for miles. So we went and she made friends with a little boy. They climbed up and went down the slide several times. She usually will not go down the slide without me or someone else. I am so glad my baby girl is feeling so much better.

No comments: