Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

I know I am a little behind on updating about Memorial Day but I have had to catch up at work. It all started Friday night when my sweet parents decided they wanted Addy to stay the night with them. So me and Jeremy got to go out on a much needed date night. We just went to Chili's for a great dinner and some drinks. It was really nice having a dinner together and a night alone.

Saturday morning we got up to go get Addy and headed to the Dallas Zoo. We had a blast! I think he had more fun laughing at her on the way down there because she didn't miss not one McDonalds restaurant or billboard. I am telling you she loves her McDonalds. We enjoyed seeing all the animals and taking the train ride. Addy and Jeremy were more interested in the snakes and lizzards. I would not even go in one building with them because that is all there was. She loved the water in the kid zone park. Thank goodness I had extra clothes. We will for sure be going back to the zoo. She fell asleep just 3 miles after leaving.

On Sunday we stayed home for the most part. Addy went out with pops and nana to hit a few golf balls. And guess what she spotted a snake. thank goodness they were not that close to it.

On Monday we made a trip to Daingerfield to see Jeremy's parents. He tried getting thier surround sound to work but he had no luck. We headed back home to take a nap but she didn't want to take one. So we went to pick up Nana and headed to the Country CLub for a swim. She loves being in the water. We also enjoyed a great steak dinner that night. thanks dad for the wonderful dinner. I am ready for another long weekend soon.

No comments: