Friday, May 1, 2009

great weekend




Well, it's been to long since I have blogged. This has been a great week but very busy for me here at work. Last weekend was awesome. We stayed home all weekend and pretty much did nothing. I was suppose to work the rummage/bake sale at TLC but got lucky when they sold pretty much everything on Friday and raised over $600. That is wonderful for one day plus the cookies my mother-in-law made went fast! The other moms did a great job taking care of everything. So on Saturday Addy and I decided to go to Longview with Pops and Nana. We hit the mall and of course Addy saw the nail place and had to get a pedi. She loves getting them. Then we headed over to the Academy. This is where we spent most of our time. Looking and playing golf, buying (I can't believe I did being an Aggie fan) a Longhorn outfit for Addy and lots of looking. She fell asleep as soon as we got in the car to head home.




On Sunday we celebrated my dads birthday with a nice dinner at home and then ended with a fishing trip. After we sang Happy Birthday to my dad she would sing the song the rest of the night. This was Addy first fishing trip and it was at the Country Club. she had a blast playing in the water. I loved her hair on Sunday. She let my mom put it up in pig tails. She looked like Abby Cadabby's twin

1 comment:

Heather Patterson said...

i swear Mitzi.... she is just adorable!!!!! I LOVE the pig-tails too!!