Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers Day!



Being a mother is the best thing in life. I have such a beautiful sweet baby girl! I wish everyday could be MOther's Day. We spent our weekend in Marshall working at a barrel race. Which was find we still all had a blast. We hung out at the ranch for the 2nd weekend in a row watching barrel racing and working. Around lunch me and mom decided to head to the hotel and leave Jeremy and my dad working. We took a much needed nap, got up got ready and went to eat a wonderful fish dinner at Big Pines Lodge. Once we got back to the hotel Miss Addy had to go swimming. She loves the water and jumping in. Looks I will be putting her in swimming lessons soon. My mom let me open my gift from her and Addy that night. I got several shirts, a "A" charm for a necklace and a beautiful braclet. Sunday morning I received a picture frame and a charm for my Pandora braclet from Addy and Jeremy. I love my family so much.


Addy made me some really cute gifts at school!

No comments: