Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2 Days



Wow, I can't believe today is my last day at work for 8 weeks! I went to the dr today to confirm everything for Friday and got pre-registered at the hospital. I can't believe they had to have 6 tubes of blood. Really people my iron is already low now you are taking all my blood lol!! It's going to be one early morning for us on Friday. We have to be at the hospital before 5:30am.

Luckily tomorrow is going to be a fun and great day. Me and Addy are having girl day!!! She told me this morning she was going to miss my belly but was ready for Kiptyn to be here. Then she said can he just stay in there just 20 more minutes. I wish that was all but it's 2 days instead. I am really looking forward to our day tomorrow. She already told me we were going to lunch and painting our toes.

I really can't believe that in less than just 2 days we will have 2 babies. Please pray for us that everything goes well and quick. I am really dreading the spinal but I know it will all be fine this time around to. I can't wait to see who he comes out looking like. Will he have auburn hair like Addy did (which is now blond) or brown like his daddy or red like mine. I am so excited and so nervous at the same time. Stay tuned for more baby updates and pictures......
Here are some photos of Addy when she was born. The top photo is us headed home from the hospital
Her first week at home!

No comments: