Friday, July 1, 2011

Look Whos Back!!!!!



Wow its been a while since I have blogged! I have been pretty busy the last 3 months with a new baby and a busy toddler! A little updating here. Mr Kiptyn was born on March 25th. He has been a perfect baby. He loves to eat, sleep and very seldom does he cry. He sleeps trough the night usually going to bed between 9 & 10 and wakes up around 6:30. A couple of times this week we have had to wake him up at 7 to go. He stays with a wonderful lady who has been so good to him. We love Ms Cathy!! He has already been on several trips for a 3 month and does great in the car and hotel. He has been to Marshall, Ardmore, Shreveport, Ft Worth and other places. He has even made his first trip to zoo and did great.



Now big sister has kept us busy also. She does love her baby brother and loves to help. Her favorite thing to do is change diapers. I know I cant believe it either but she does. She had her first dance recital in June and did awesome. she is still doing her routine! I had tears watching her for the first time on stage because she looked so cute and know there are many more recitals in the future. She wrapped her year in the 3yr old room and now moving up. she is growing up to fast. She loved going to the zoo. (I will post about it later.)

Well hopefully I will get back on track now and start updating on a daily bases about our busy life!




I have several pictures of them on facebook!!

No comments: