Monday, April 12, 2010

Sweet Friends

My friends also carried me to dinner for my birthday. We went to Two Senoritas for some good Mexican food. They were so sweet and got me a princess cake, balloons, bracelet's, princess wands, etc. Since they call me DIVA they said it all fit me. lol My cake below was so cute with a tiara on it.Christene and Andera gave me this cute shirt and bracelet
Christy gave me this really cute necklace too. It is red, black and turquoise and is super cute!!!

Kerri gave this cross for my house. It is so pretty and will look great in my house.

Me & Kerri both so happy to finally be 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girls for such a great birthday, all the gifts and helping me celebrate! You girls are all the greatest and love you all. I don't know what I would without my girls!!

No comments: