Thursday, April 8, 2010

The BIG 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at this sweet sweet chocolate face!!!

Yep it's sad to type it but I did turn the BIG 3-0 last Wednesday the 31st!! When I walk into my office Wednesday morning this is what I find.. Thanks girls so much but I'm just now climbing the hill. haha Also they were so sweet and gave me a delicious coconut pie!!
Then my sweet Addy and loving husband sent me these flowers! They were so pretty and smelled so good!!! Thank you both so much I love you so much!Also my best friend Rheagan sent me these cupcakes which were so good!! Thanks Rhea for reminding me 12 times that I was 30!! ha Can you say I gained several pounds this day after all the sweets I got!!

Then that night my family took me to Addy's favorite place El Chico's!!! We enjoyed some good Mexican food and great messy chocolate cake as you can tell. My parents also gave me some wonderful gifts and Addy gave me a new charm for my bracelet! Us girls being so silly. I was trying really hard not to get the chocolate on me. As you can tell she loved the cake. I can't believe she got that messy.

Me and Addy with my parents!

More cake anyone?? She was trying to share with anyone and everyone!!

My sweet cousins come to help me celebrate. Kayci, Addy, Me and Lacy!!! Thanks everyone for such a great birthday!!!

No comments: