Friday, September 4, 2009

Love & Laugh So Much!!

I never thought I could love someone as much as I love my little angel Addy. I never thought someone could make me laugh as much as she does. Once she turned 2 I was dreading the terrible two's that everyone talked about. We have been very lucky so far! I love to hear her sweet voice saying I love you daddy when he puts her in the car in the morning or telling me I love you when we go to sleep. We were leaving school yesterday and she told her teacher "Bye Ms Nikki I Love You!" She can be so sweet but don't get me wrong she can be a mess too. At times she has a little bit of her momma come out in here. But most of the time she is a sweet little girl who loves to love and help momma do what ever. she loves cooking, cleaning and espcially washing dishes. (our dishwasher is broke right now) Last night all she wanted to do was hold my hand and just give kisses. Then she is finally into babies yeah for Mommy!! I didn't think this day would ever come. Last night she would pat her baby on her back and say "baby it's ok!"

We laugh at her so much. As we try so hard to get her to go to sleep at night she will just giggle. She will say momma tickle daddy and she will then laugh forever. She will finally tucker out but it takes a while most of time. She ask about all of her friends and family before going out. We have to tell her every one is sleeping so maybe she will. I told her Pops was sleeping last night and she said no he is cooking. This was at 10pm so I don't think he was cooking. We drive by the vet office every morning going to school so we have to see if there are any horses sick. this morning in her sweet voice she says "Momma the horses they ok they not sick they got better!" (there were no horses at the vet today) Yesterday they were there so she said "momma those horses they sick"

I have to throw in the other night we watched the Miss Universe pagent and as they call the final 5 you know they clasp there hands and shake their heads. Well Addy would stand in bed with her hands on her hips and just wave like they did. Then she reached back grabbed my hand and shook it just like the girls on tv. Too funny!! Love my baby girl so much

No comments: