Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Long Weekend of Nothing!!

We had a great Labor Day weekend of doing nothing much at all but relaxing. We started Friday night off with a friend at Chili's and them me and Addy headed for some ice cream at Braums. Needless to say Addy ended up eating both cones because mommy's was better. On Saturday night we celebrated Addy's friend Jacob's 2nd birthday. The kids enjoyed playing the water, swimming and driving the jeep. After the party we went to El Chico's for a bite where Addy enjoyed eating some chips and butter. Oh how that girl loves some butter!!
On sunday we did the same thing of nothing again. Addy and Jeremy both took a very late night I mean they didn't wake up until 6 which was not a good idea. So after we cooked dinner we decided we had to do something to get her sleepy. So we headed to Wal mart at 8:30pm. I think it is crazy for parents to have their children out that late at Wal Mart but I had no choice. we needed some things so why not go. we then went back for ice cream and Yes Addy had both hers and Jeremy's ice cream. He got cookies and cream and she kept telling him daddy these cookies good. We decided to have a slumber party that night with blankets on the floor and popcorn. Since the nap was so late that day we didn't go to bed until after midnight. Never again will this happen.

On Monday we had her pool up in the yard so she was ready to go swimming. Jeremy said go change clothes and she said no I will go naked. Thank goodness we live in a quite neighborhood with other kids her age so everyone understands. She had blast out there!!


Slumber party

Chips & butter

Driving Ava around

Talking with Pops

Big Girl

Ava & Addy


Jack, Ava, & Addy







1 comment:

Graham said...

I am so glad you found me on here! You know I love your baby. I really thyink she and Jack would be cute together! LOl I need to move back to TX! They would have kiddos with tons of curls! :) Keep us posted on that sweet little girl! I hope you are doing well! Your family is precious.