Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where did my sleep go?

Last week Addy slept all night every night. Not this week. She is now in her toddler bed so she gets out and comes into our room. She is not fussy or mad she just wants to play. I mean play for hours. She is laughing, going under the covers, playing with my hair, etc. How am I going to get her to start sleeping again all night? I need some good sleep. Which Jeremy is really good and stays up with her longer but he don't need much sleep but I do.

She is doing so much at this age. She can put so many sentences together, rolls her belly, half way dresses her self, starting to tell us what she wants and dont want. We are having a little trouble with the letter L. Our names to her are Addyson Wong, Mommy Wong and Daddy Wong. It is too cute to hear her say it.

I want to tell Ms Ashley how much Addy is loving school and her new teacher. She talks about Ms Ashley all the time and can't wait to go to school. We love having her as Addy's teacher

No comments: