Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Crazy Monday please pray

I am so glad today is Tuesday and Monday is over! Since TLC is out for Spring Break Addy had to go to the daycare with LaLa. She didn't want me leaving her there. Once I was gone they said that she was fine. She really does like going there it is just something different. I had to pick her up early because we were due for our shots. That was such a bad thing. I was excited she gained a pound and is now 23pounds. She is so little for her age. I am glad we went because we were starting to get ear aches again. They goodness we are getting that stopped. I told her after she stopped screaming from the shots we would go get popcorn downstairs so we did.

Since we were in the hospital we went up to see my cousin Leslie (LuLu). They admitted her in the hospital Saturday because she is very sick from her chemo. Lu was diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago and it has been a long battle. She is only 20 and a beautiful young lady. I was blessed to pick Addy's birthday and chose to have it on the same day at Lu's. Please keep Lu in your prayers as she continues to fight this hard battle. We love you LULU as Addy says Wuv U LuLuLu. you are very strong person and we love you so much. I have attached a photo of Leslie.

No comments: