Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Moms Night Out!!

Last night me, Sarah and Kerri decided to go out for mom's night. We enjoyed a nice quite dinner at Two Senorita's with some adult conversations! We got to celebrate Kerri's 29th birthday a little early this week. I love that I am not the oldest but I will be 29 myself in 26days. Then Sarah reminded us that she is still 28 and will not be 29 until August. That must be nice. Congratulations to my wonderful best friend Sarah! I am so proud of her. She has two wonderful kids and worked her way through nursing school. I am so proud of her. I am also so excited she is having another little one in October. I can't wait!! I don't know what I would do without you girls, we can talk about everything together!!! Be ready for a couple of weeks and we are going out again.

No comments: