Friday, October 29, 2010

We are having......

On October 13Th we had our monthly Dr visit. I was so excited to be doing a sonogram to see if we were able to find out what we were having. When I first go in they tell me they are not doing a sonogram because I am not far enough along right now for another one. I told Susan I was 15 1/2 wks could we please try and look. They didn't believe that I was that far along just yet. So then she tells me well if you are that far along then it's time for blood work and the flu shot. GREAT just want I wanted to hear!!! So after whining about it and Jeremy laughing at me I finally did it all like a trooper. Then it was time for the sonogram. Before we went in to the office Jeremy said he had a feeling it was a girl and I said no it's a boy. As soon as he put the machine on me it was very obvious what we were having....

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I looked over at Jeremy in shock and he was grinning from ear. My first thought was oh no I have no boy names picked out and I have no clue what to do with a boy! I asked Dr Moore what percentage was he thought and he said it was very high. When I got back to work everyone would ask what did you find out and I would tell them just go look at Jeremy's face. We was still grinning from ear to ear for a week. We are thinking his initials will be KSL!! We are all very excited including Miss Addyson. I know she will be a great BIG Sister!! Mommy here is just still in shock. I know I will be so blessed to have the best of both worlds with my sweet baby girl and new baby boy!! I go back to the dr next week to make sure 100%!!

No comments: