Friday, October 8, 2010

Proud Mommy!!!!

Wednesday night Addy was setting at her table after eating and was playing. She was cutting with her scissors and coloring. Then all of a sudden she said look.... and my sweet baby girl wrote her own name!!!! I was so proud of her and she was so proud of herself. We hugged, gave high five and mommy had tears in her eyes. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She learns so quick and has the best personality!!! Also that night I had more tears in my eyes when we were laying in bed that night. She asked mommy can the baby hear me. I said yes the baby hears everything you say. So she put her hand right where the baby is and started singing. She sang her ABC's, Jesus Loves Me and the B-I-B-L-E! It was so sweet. Then she kissed my belly and said I love the baby!! I know she is going to be one awesome Big Sister!!

No comments: