Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SURPRISE!!!!!!

SURPRISE!!! The Long Family is going from 3 to now 4!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right baby #2 is due on April 2ND. We are so excited and can't wait for the baby to get here!! Addy is really super excited that she is going to be a BIG SISTER!! She hugs and kisses my belly several times a day and says "I Love my baby brother/sister" (depends on what day it is) and "I'm Going To Be An Awesome Big Sister!!" At least now it's a baby because forever she said it was a pink cow!! Love her big imagination.

They said they will more than likely take the baby before April 2nd since I am going to have another c-section! I am just praying for a healthy baby no matter when he/she gets here! The pregnancy has been good so far besides the normal feeling sick and no sleep! I am craving hot spicy foods such as hot sauce, rotel or anything else hot!!! I was not like this with Addy I never felt pregnant and I didn't have these cravings this early. I am 11 1/2 weeks right now with 199 days to go!!!!!

4 comments:

Heather Patterson said...

soooooo exciting!!! it will fly by and be here bf you know it! I can't believe in about 2 months I'll have another!!! :)

Lyndee said...

Congratulations Long Family!!! We are so excited for you! We will keep all 4 of you in our thoughts and prayers!
And I just have to tell you Addy is sooooo smart! I was looking at the art on the walls at school-OH MY GOSH! She is soooooo advanced :)

Melissa said...

YAY!!! you FINALLY blogged about it!!! So happy for you and yalls new little love!! Cant wait to meet him/her!!!

Amanda said...

Congrats you guys!! Addy will be a great big sister!