Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fair Time - Night 1

Last night was the start of our local fair! Addy has been so excited about it for weeks! She couldn't wait to go ride the rides and see the animals. So we got there early because we had to be there for the ribbon cutting. Then Nana showed up and off they went to ride the rides. All she has talked about was riding the Ferris wheel. Mommy was really scared and thought hopefully she will change her mind. She started off riding the smaller rides. Which this year were a little boring to her towards the end. The ladybugs were a little more exciting. They went up and down and moved a lot faster for her. she was such a big girl!!Then after the small rides she decided she was ready!!! Nana is scared to death of heights but they called Pops and made him ride with them to. She had a blast and couldn't wait to ride it again. I was nervous just watching from the ground!!Towards the end of the night she ran into her best friend Ava!!! They couldn't wait to ride the rides. The rode the carousel and talked Nana & Pops back into riding the Ferris wheel again. The girls had a blast...As you can tell. They had Pops blowing balloons up and were handing them out. I love this picture so much of them two together!! they had a wonderful time and can't wait to do it again!!

** Yes Addy picked her own outfit out last night and loved it **

Baby update... I am feeling so much better now. They had to take me off the vitamins and start me on a Z-Pack. I feel better and the nausea has went away. I thought I was really getting sick Monday so they stared me on some meds and it helped quickly. The baby and my belly is growing. I go back to the Dr on the 13Th and hopefully will find out what we are having.

No comments: