Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sand Pile & Corn Bread Sandwich!!!

This past weekend we went to Marshall, TX for work at the Josey Barrel Racing. Addy had a great time watching the horses run and playing in the sand. I can't believe she played in it because she hates to get her hands dirty. She climbed up took her shoes off and started digging!!!

You can tell by the smile on her face that she had a blast and was loving every minute of it!

She had to stop and watch the horses run the barrels also!!


On the way home we wanted to stop and eat in Jefferson. My mom wanted a corn bread sandwich. Yes you heard me right corn bread sandwich! I really didn't think Addy eat it. She loves cornbread and loves sandwich's but it just didn't sound that good to me. Well, she proved me wrong and ate half of her sandwich. She absolutely loved it. Looks like I will be trying to make these at home.
This was all that was left of hers. We ended up taking it home and she even ate more of it at home. After eating this big sandwich for a little girl she even got ice cream at the OLD General Store in Jefferson!

No comments: