Monday, May 24, 2010

Mothers's Day!!

I just love Mother's Day!!!! We spent our Mother's Day in Marshall working just like every year! Addy got me a Brighton bracelet that says Mother on it, her & my parents gave me clothes and her & Jeremy got me a blender. I know crazy right but I did ask for a blender!! I have missed mine since I blew it up. Addy made me this cute poster and school. It made me cry when I was reading. Us girls left Marshall a little early, leaving the guys down to work and headed to Jefferson for another corn bread sandwich and ice cream. We then headed to my parents where Addy loves to play in their backyard and swing..
Then my dad had to leave my mom's gift at home because it was to big to carry with us. As soon as she saw it when we got home they had to try it out.!!!!! They had such a blast riding the new bike!!

No comments: