Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Father Daughter Dance

This past Friday night Jeremy and Addyson attended their first Father/Daughter Dance. Addy was so excited and practiced her dancing for weeks. She couldn't wait to go on a date with daddy. It was so much fun getting her all dressed up with red painted nails, gorgeous hair, pretty dress, lip gloss and don't forget the glitter on the arms!!!!This picture is priceless of my sweethearts. You can so tell the love they have for each other and that she has her daddy wrapped around her finger. They are walking out the door ready to go dance the night away!
But first daddy must give the princess a corsage for the night to make everything complete.I knew they would have a blast! I was just hoping that daddy would keep up with this dancing queen.Yes I had to go up there to video them walking in. I am dreading the day she goes to her first prom. I wanted to cry because she looked so gorgeous all dressed upAnd of course the dancing queen hit the floor right when she got there. Daddy said she was not shy a bit and was ready to dance when they walked in the door. She got really excited when they played Michael Jackson and Hannah Montana. She even did her Michael Jackson dance. She's just like her mommy!! loves to dance!!She loved dancing with her friend Carson and still talks about it today.GO Girl dance away!! Daddy said she even did the twist and went down to the floor.
The dance started at 7:00 so I expected them to be home by 7:30-8:00. Not my little girl she stayed with the girls and didn't get home until after 9:30. She was so excited when she got home telling me all about it and showing my how to dance. Daddy said she even ate half a watermelon and cantaloupe lol You get hungry when you dance that much. She didn't want to take her dress off when she got home because she wanted to sleep in it. I think they are both ready for next years dance!

No comments: