Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bull Riding in Cowboy Stadium!!

This past weekend we attended the PBR in Arlington, TX. It was the first bull riding inside the new Cowboy Stadium. You have not been in the stadium it is something to see. I told myself I was not going to watch to "HUGE" tv but you can't help yourself. We went down on Friday morning. Addy, my mom and myself stopped and did a little shopping on the way down. When we got to the hotel of course we had to swim then it was time to get ready for dinner. OF course we had to go to Joe's Crab Shack! We all love that place, good food and great entertainment!!! And yes me and Addy got up to dance. We played on the playground while we waited on a table. Addy loves the music, dancers and all the lights.

She got a little brave and decided she wanted to ride a mechanical bull. She told me to put her up and let her ride.


Our trailer booth in front of Cowboy Stadium! Yes we had to go for work. I know it's a hard job but someone has to do it!


This was our first in the new stadium. This play is awesome.

Mr Jerry Jones himself come out to greet all the bull riders there.

Let's get ready to RRRRUUUUMMMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this man


Joe Nichols sang the National Anthem. Gary Allen also put a concert on at the beginning!

Our favorite rider Kody Lostroh aka by Addy as a Cutie P 2 T!! You can say his name and she tells everyone that's what is he. She is correct he it is that.

Enjoying watching her riders

Justin McBRide also put on a concert.

We had such a great fun relaxing weekend in Arlington. I can say I am so excited we don't have to stay in a hotel for another month. Also on Saturday we had lunch at the Olive Garden. Addy ate so good so Nana told her she could get some dessert. I am a sucker for desserts. They chose these...they are Italian donuts in powered sugar and you dip them in chocolate sauce. They are so awesome!!!

No comments: