Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday!






Yesterday us parents at TLC gave the teachers a luncheon. Some of us made brought food and drinks. I made a fruit tray which I have never done before since I don't eat fruit. It turned out nice I would say. While the teachers enjoyed their lunch us parents got to set in on our child's classroom. It was nap time for Addy's class so I had it pretty easy. Of course all the kids were asleep but mine. Which it was really nice because I got to rock her to sleep and lay down with her. She finally went to sleep about an hour after everyone else did. We are so thankful to have such wonderful teachers at TLC to love and help our children learn. After I picked her up I went to get my hair cut off more thanks to Nycolle. We then headed to pick daddy up and head to Wal mart, McDonals and Braums for some ice cream! We had a blast yesterday afternoon.

No comments: